Last updated: 05-24-18
It is That’s What She Said Publishing, Inc. policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
we may collect from you or which you may provide to us, in the circumstances set out below.
use, communicate, disclose, safeguard and otherwise make use of your personally identifiable
information (“Personal Data”).
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
• we have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
• we are performing a contract with you for our services; and
• we have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental
rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we,
That’s What She Said Publishing, Inc. are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via our contact details at
the end of this policy.
1. Personal Data we collect via our website lucyscore.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide to us
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with us on the Website in the
When you sign-up to receive free content, including eBooks, Bonus scenes and gifts
• Email address
• First name
• Last name
When you purchase a book directly from us:
• Email address
• Phone number
• Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the free text box of the form
• Payment method choice (payment details are held by our payment processor, not us)
When you complete the contact us form:
• Email address
• Any Personal Data which you provide to us in the message box of the form
Data that we collect automatically
We automatically collect certain information when you visit our Website – such as the type of
browser and operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service
provider. We do not link this information with any Personal Data.
2. Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your
Personal Data to:
• process and manage your use of our website;
• respond to your questions, comments and requests;
• where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you;
• improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
3. Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as
permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our
behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third
parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords
for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for
other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with
third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing
services or functions on our behalf.
4. Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data
we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with
applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss,
destruction or damage and unauthorized access, use and disclosure.
5. Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
We will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the uses
you. We review the Personal Data we hold at regular intervals and delete permanently or
anonymize any Personal Data which is no longer necessary.
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any
Personal Data relating to children aged under 18 years old. If you are under the age of 18,
please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7. Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the
following questions, or take the following actions, at any time by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org:
• see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why we are holding it and who
it could be disclosed to;
• ask us to change/correct your Personal Data
• ask us to delete your Personal Data
• object to the processing of your Personal Data
• ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data
• withdraw any consents you have given us to the processing of your Personal Data
• express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data
8. Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we
reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible
with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for
the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will
explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
9. Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
11. Contact Us
Our full details are: That’s What She Said Publishing, Inc.
Email for Privacy Questions: email@example.com